Executive Committee: Comprised of three appointed public sector members, three elected private sector members, and the Immediate Past President, the Executive Committee is responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of the MCEDC and making recommendations to the full Board of Directors regarding various topics.
Standing Committees are designated by the Board of Directors as required to carry on the continuing functions of the MCEDC and may include non-board members:
- Revolving Loan Fund Committee: Provides guidance regarding the selection of small business loan recipients in Morgan County’s rural areas
- Sites Committee: Provides guidance regarding the development of available commercial sites and buildings in Morgan County
- Communications Committee: Provides guidance regarding the public relations efforts of the MCEDC, including but not limited to press releases, marketing collateral, e-newsletters, and social media
- Website Committee: Provides guidance regarding content and layout of the MCEDC website
- Workforce Development Committee: Provides guidance regarding ways the MCEDC can partner with educators and employers to develop and match skills for local industry needs
Contact us to volunteer your time and talents on a MCEDC standing committee!